Here's a fresh released #sports sound effects library from Sound Ex Machina studio.
https://soundcloud.com/soundexmachina/b ... fx-library
Basketball Game Ultra is a huge sound effects library for, well, basketball. It includes both an international match field recording (with over 5,000 people attending the game) and isolated sounds of backboard hoops, basket swish nets, metal bars, shoe squeaks and dribbles on various hard surfaces, as well as other related sounds - all performed by a professional basketball player in indoor and outdoor courts as well as inside the studio.
Οur aim with this collection is to give you choices to:
- Create realistic soundscapes of world class basketball games or other sports events
- Design from scratch your own unique sound frames
- Foley the character in your audiovisual production
Straightforward samples, minimally processed
The audio files sound as raw as possible, with enough variations of similar events, and diversity in the recording perspective.
Non-specific language identity
The library contains only the interjections, purposely avoiding a specific language identity, making it more flexible and suitable for universal use.
What’s in the Pack:
- Isolated sounds of backboard hoops, net swishes, dribbles and more
- Crowd reactions like applause, chants, boos & yells
- Game air horns, referee whistles and P.A announcements
- Street game ambience of a real man to man session
334 royalty-free files in total
24bit/96 kHz in Stereo Wav format
Library size is 2.42 GB (unzipped)
PDF, XLS files included
All files embedded with Soundminer metadata
Want to try it out first?
There is also the free Lite version of the Basketball Game Ultra library which you can download by simply entering your email address in the subscription field of the product page. Right after you’ll get the download link.
To all those who plan to get this pack: The 30% Discount expires on October 31st.
Find out more: