Here's a new released sound effects library from Sound Ex Machina studio.
Rolling Objects, the next step of our Materials & Textures SFX series, is a diverse collection of 270 HQ sounds which covers a wide range of objects rolling on various surfaces.
The possibilities you have with this library are genuinely endless. You can cover anything from vehicle sound design to landslides and giant boulders to more innovative concepts like drone textures and sci-fi mechanical movements.
https://soundcloud.com/soundexmachina/r ... io-preview
Some of the most exciting elements included are large metallic pipes rolling on concrete, tree logs and gravel sloping downwards, a Chinese meditation ball slipping from an aluminum rail, a metal barrel moving on various surfaces, various kid toys rolling on wooden surfaces.
- Each sound has been captured with both stereo configurations and directional microphones in order to achieve wideness without phase cancellation issues when flipping your sounds in mono.
- All sounds have been minimally processed and intended to serve not only those who need straightforward samples, but also those who search for intriguing "raw" material for maximum creative freedom in creating new sounds.
- Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- 270 royalty-free files in total
- 24bit/96kHz in stereo wav format
- Library size is 1.4 GB (unzipped)
- PDF, XLS files included
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata