A place to sell your old gear or new library releases.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 27
- Joined: June 21st, 2014, 5:48 pm
- Location: Greece
- Occupation: Sound Designer
- Location: Xanthi, Greece
Happy to share our new sound effects library, Endless Drones. A collection of 100 multi-layered atmospheres and mangled drone textures, that will help you portray an unsettling sense of mood or establish a unique sense of location in your projects.
All sounds are formed from field recordings and organic sound elements that are spliced, mixed and merged with synthetic tones and low-end rumble sources, using extensive processing and advanced production techniques.
[NOTE]: The library comes with 30%OFF for a limited time and a free “Lite” version to get a better look into what it’s like. Check out below the audio and video previews as well as the technical specifications of the library.
https://soundcloud.com/soundexmachina/s ... ess-drones
- 100 royalty-free files in total
- All sounds are spread across these 4 categories: Sci-Fi & Futuristic, Illusion & Mystery, Psychotic & Horror, Abnormal & Experimental and delivered in 24bit/96kHz in stereo .wav format
- Library size is 2.4 GB (unzipped)
- PDF, XLS files included
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata
Find out more here: