DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise with the widely acclaimed Battlefield 4 being the latest installment.
We are looking for a very talented Sound Designer to design and implement audio assets for a range of high-profile, action-packed titles for Console and PC. The individual will work within the audio team and collaborate with designers and artists to push the bar for game audio. The candidate must be passionate about making great games, be a strong problem-solver and an effective communicator with broad game-creation and sound creation skills.
• Design, edit and implement in-game audio assets including music, sound effects and dialogue.
• Work independently and in teams to create and implement audio assets.
• Participate in audio post production for in-game and pre-rendered Cinematics.
• Report to the project Audio Director.
• Assist with final mixes to establish an overall powerful and polished audio experience throughout the game.
• Troubleshooting and debugging of game audio systems.
• Proficient with modern studio hardware, recording techniques, and software such as Pro Tools, Sony Vegas , Sound Forge, and Basehead.
• Proficient with recording gear and techniques.
• Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of game audio techniques and audio production fundamentals.
• Desire to develop audio production and engineering skills.
• Outstanding sound design and listening skills.
• Extensive experience in the game industry or equivalent.
• Shipped a minimum of 2 game titles in a sound design role or equivalent.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good understanding of the video game development process.
• Strong artistic and creative sense
Degree or Certificate in Sound Design, Audio Engineering or equivalent.
Demo Reel Required
Please submit a link (in your CV) to a demo reel containing a selection of game assets, gameplay footage and pre-rendered cinematics showcasing your previous work. Applicants will be reviewed continuously and may be required to complete a practical work test.
Get creative feedback or just tell us your cat's name. Anything goes here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1